This extra heavy duty extension ladder does double duty; together it can be used as an extension ladder or separated it becomes two single ladders. Meets ANSI codes for use as a straight ladder.
* Stacked Aluminum I-Beam Rail - Wide fly section which can be removed and utilized as a single ladder. Extra heavy duty outside side guides secured to top of base section with four rivets per guide.
* D-Shaped Rungs - Tempered aluminum rungs are hydraulically double crimped to side rails and serrated on the top for a slip-resistant surface. D-shape provides greater standing area than round rungs.
* Rubber Fly Section Shoes - Fly section is equipped with solid rubber end cap shoes enabling the fly section to be used separately as a straight ladder.
* QuickLatch™ - QuickLatch™ equipped runglock provides easier method of securing fly and base sections when extended. One-finger operation. Patent #5429207
* Swivel Safety Shoes - Heavy duty plated steel shoes with thick rubber tread. Full swivel safety shoes can be used with tread down or in spike position.