Extra heavy duty and nonconductive 300 lb. rated extension trestle for free-standing extension needs. Also ideal for use with scaffold planks. Designed to accommodate planks up to 14" wide when trestles are used in pairs. Fly section is not designed for use as a single ladder.
* Heavy Trestle Top Hinge - Extra heavy plated steel hinges form top of trestle and support slide guides for the fly section.
* Slide Guides & Spreader Braces - Plated steel spreader braces interlock with bottom pair of fly section slide guides. Steel backup washers and reinforcing back plates prolong life at key pivot points.
* Locking Bail - Hinged steel bail provides easy to use solution for locking fly section in place. Fly section can be raised or lowered in 12" increments without closing the trestle.
* Double-Rivet Step Construction - Each step secured with six, iarge headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets.
* Channel & l-Beam Fiberglass Rail - Nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of service without fiber prominence or blooming.
* Slip Resistant Rubber Feet - Aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing. Rubber tread can be replaced when necessary.